Your bike may symbolize your wild side, but don’t be reckless about your coverage. Protect you, your bike and your passengers with the right motorcycle insurance policy from Cato Insurance Group.
The right policy will cover any repairs resulting from an accident, as well as any medical expenses up to a specified limit. Your policy also covers theft if your bike is stolen.
Your choice of coverage options include:
- Collision covers damages to your motorcycle that result from a collision with another object, which could include another car or motorcycle, a tree, or a building.
- Comprehensive insures your bike for damage caused by flooding, wind, vandalism, theft or another reason that doesn’t involve a collision.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) provides reimbursements when you are in an accident for medical and hospital expenses, lost income, at home assistance, funeral expenses and childcare expenses. PIP is a required coverage in the state of Florida.
- Medical Payment Coverage pays for medical expenses for accident-related injuries for you and your passenger.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury insures for damages that result from the injury or death of you or a passenger on your motorcycle caused by an uninsured or underinsured driver.
- Property Damage Liability insures you for the damage to another person’s property in an accident when you are at fault. Examples are vehicles, private residences, and structures.
- Bodily Injury Liability covers damages that result from the injury or death of another driver or a passenger on your motorcycle when you are at fault.
You may be entitled to these discounts:
- Good Rider Discount
- Multiple Policy Discount
- Organization Discount
- Homeownership Discount
- Easy Pay Discount
- Full Pay Discount
- Early Signing Discount
- Safety Course Discount
- Recovery Device Discount
- Anti-lock Brake Discount
We also offer coverage for off-road vehicles, golf carts and Segways. Click here for a free quote
or call toll free 1-888-775-CATO (2286). You may receive discounts up to 75 percent.