Owning a motor home is one of the most adventurous ways to see this great country. Whether you’re traveling up the eastern seaboard, down to the Florida Keys or heading west to see our national parks – make sure your RV and its passengers and possessions are properly protected against life’s surprises.
The following coverage options are available for your motor home:
- Collision Coverage insures for damage from an accident involving your motor home.
- Comprehensive Coverage insures for damages to your insured motor home caused by falling objects, fire, theft, vandalism, flood and other losses.
- Sound System Coverage insures a sound system permanently installed by the manufacturer for up to $2,500, less your policy deductible.
- Contents Coverage insures for loss or damage to your property caused by fire or lightning.
- Medical Payments Coverage pays for medical expenses for accident-related injuries to you, family members or your passengers.
- Personal Injury Protection Coverage (PIP) pays for medical expenses, rehabilitation, funeral expenses, lost wages and other damages caused by covered accidents. $10,000 PIP is required under Florida law.
- Bodily Injury Liability Protection covers damages if you or another insured driver is at fault in a covered accident in which others are injured or killed.
- Property Damage Liability Protection provides protection if you or another insured driver is at fault in a covered accident in which another person’s property is damaged.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage pays for medical expenses when the other driver has no or little insurance.
- Towing and Labor Costs Coverage pays for towing and labor for work done on your motor home at the place your motor home becomes disabled.
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage pays the cost of renting a motor home or car when you have an accident that is covered by comprehensive or collision insurance.
For rates, click here for a free quote or call toll free 1-888-775-CATO (2286). You may receive discounts up to 75 percent.